Be a Part of the Rally
Join us by setting up a booth at the Biker Rally.
Booth Setup Rules (including setup times)
- Registration forms and payment must be received no later than August 21, 2013. No booth will be allowed to set-up if booth fee has not been paid.
- Setup Times - Saturday 7:00am - 10:00am. All booths must be ready for business by end setup time.
- All vehicles must be out of the booth area by 10:00am Saturday, and 9:00am Sunday.
- Booths must not be taken down before 10pm Saturday in order to keep traffic in the bike display area to a minimum.
- Each applicant must provide their own tables, table coverings, display equipment and chairs. Should electricity be necessary, please note this on the registration form. You will need to provide your own LONG extension cords. Special Note: Vendors with high electrical demands need to bring their own generator.
- If you have trailers or hitches that must be part of your booth, please request an end space or rent a longer space. This is in fairness to your neighboring booth.
- NO booth may sell any product that may cause damage to property and intimidate those in attendance.
- Each applicant is responsible for obtaining the appropriate sales tax license. It is each applicant's responsibility to file and pay city and state sales taxes to the Colorado Department of Revenue. More information is available at the Brush Chamber office.
- Each applicant planning to sell food is responsible for carrying a food provider's license. Non-profits operating less than 52 days per year within the county are exempted. For more information call the N.E. Colorado Health Department at (970) 867-4918, ext. 207.
- The Brush Chamber of Commerce is NOT liable for personal injury, damage or loss to the craft work, space items, or individuals.
- The Brush Chamber of Commerce reserves ALL rights to the sale of beer.
- Overnight Security will NOT be provided, although the fairground entrances will be locked.